Tuesday 17 August 2010

Third day without facebook and I have to say I feel really good about it. I had a conversation yesterday about the effect facebook has on you - how you feel obliged to check it every day, often multiple times, just in case somebody has left you some sort of message that normally isn't particularly important anyway. It's nice to be rid of that feeling, and to be talking to people properly without the dependence of a website. However, let's see how I feel in a week!

Last night I went out in London with a good friend who I hadn't seen in a ridiculously long time. On top of being excited to have a huge catch up, I was doubly ecstatic as I hadn't been to an actual club in about a year, let alone one in Leicester Square, bang smack in the middle of London town. I had an incredibly fun night, filled with drinks, chats, laughs and plenty of dancing. And stumbling in at 5.30 this morning, with the first morning buses going past - that felt amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment