Sunday 15 August 2010



I decided to come back  to London last night as I was really missing my family and friends, and being in Farnham so much was getting increasingly boring and lonely when people weren't about.  So at 9pm I jumped on the rail replacement bus, to start an almost 3 hour long journey. I got in, made myself a cup of tea and passed out, and woke up this morning really happy to be back. I'll be in London for 2 weeks, to get a huge dose of family (particularly my nephew), friends, nightlife (anyone from Farnham will know what a novelty clubs become!) and art - plenty of gallery visits and strolls around London. Following that, I'll be off to Creamfields, my first ever festival, with 2 of my best friends - I have a feeling it is going to be pretty epic!


I really need to cram in some dissertation research somewhere..

No comments:

Post a Comment