Wednesday 5 January 2011

So, my Uncle's wedding is this Friday and I'm the photographer. I am officially the most underprepared photographer ever - I haven't even got hold of a camera yet (though I am sorting that out in the morning), I haven't prepared what photographs I'm actually taking, and most importantly I have no idea what I'm wearing. I've never been to a wedding before so I'm not entirely sure where the medium lies between too casual and too dressy. Though to be honest I can't afford to buy anything new so I'm just going to have to wear a red dress I have, though I am slightly concerned it looks a bit much for a wedding, especially being red - not very subtle. Oh well, too late now. Me and my family will be heading to St Albans tomorrow evening to stay in a hotel for the night, so we're all there first thing on Friday morning to get prepared for each of our roles. I am feeling immense pressure because I have probably the most important role and I don't want to balls it up, but I'm sure it will be absolutely fine, and as it's a family wedding it's not like I won't know anyone there. I guess I shall see after Friday if I was a success or not! Regardless of how my attempt at being wedding photographer goes, I am rather excited to be attending a wedding for the first time. I imagine it be a beautiful occasion and I am looking forward to seeing two people start the rest of their lives together. And seeing my nephew in a little suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment